DID: +65 6922 2995
Marianne is an Associate Director at PK Wong & Nair LLC the Singapore constituent law practice of Mayer Brown PK Wong & Nair, practising Corporate Real Estate law.
She has a decade of experience in acquisitions and divestments of commercial, industrial and private residential properties (by way of asset or share transaction), legal due diligence, real estate financing, development projects, infrastructure projects, commercial leasing, and corporate commercial matters. She advises a wide range of clients, including corporations, MNCs, family offices and HNWIs, based in Singapore and internationally.
Marianne also advises on corporate commercial law and employment law.
- NUS Faculty of Law Award
- APAA Patent Law Book Prize
- Member, Law Society of Singapore
- Member, Singapore Academy of Law
Year called to bar, University:
- Advocate & Solicitor, Supreme Court of Singapore
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours) (Second Upper), National University of Singapore
- Advised Weave Living, APAC’s leading rental accommodation developer based in Hong Kong, on the acquisition, through a joint venture with SLB Development Ltd., of 17 adjacent 2-storey commercial conserved shophouses at prime heritage area Jalan Sultan, rebranded as Weave Suites Midtown
- Advised A.C.T. Holdings on the divestment of the entire issued share capital of its property holding subsidiary encompassing a portfolio of 14 commercial conserved shophouses at prime heritage areas to SilkRoad Property Partners
- Advised various corporations and family offices on the acquisitions of commercial conserved shophouses at various prime heritage areas, such as Tanjong Pagar, Craig Road, Mosque Street, Pagoda Street, Club Street, Jalan Besar etc.
- Advised Nadathur Group on the acquisition of a freehold hotel at prime area Tiong Bahru
- Advised A.C.T. Holdings, through a joint venture with a leading interior design company, on the acquisition, development and subsequent sale of boutique freehold landed residential properties
- Advised Applied Materials, the largest American semiconductor manufacturing equipment supplier, on its greenfield facility at Tampines Industrial Crescent, a JTC industrial property
- Advised Applied Materials, on the acquisition of a JTC industrial building, from DBS Bank as mortgagee exercising power of sale
- Advised the Founder/ CEO in the divestment of Knight Auto Precision Engineering Pte Ltd, a market-leading manufacturer of semiconductor chip testing and assembly, to Templewater
- Advised BS Capital Group, a Singapore private property investor, on the acquisition of Pantech 21, an industrial building designed for information technology businesses
- Advised a data centre operator, backed by one of the largest investment management MNCs, on the exit of its data centre facility in Singapore
- Advised one of the largest American fashion retailers on the conduct of real estate legal due diligence on the transfer from its franchisee of a portfolio of leases across 20 outlets in various shopping malls in Singapore
- Advised one of the largest French sporting goods retailer on the conduct of real estate legal due diligence across 10 outlets in various shopping malls in Singapore as part of its expansion plans
- Advised various corporations from a wide range of industries including F&B, luxury retail, fitness, banking, financial technology, computer software, life sciences, construction etc. on the review and negotiation of lease and sub-lease arrangements relating to various Grade A office buildings, shopping malls and industrial parks
Dedicated to quality service without exception